Monday, November 06, 2006

OVID journals

9-07: we do have access for 3 users now.

11-22-06
question:
whenever I click on the link to "online" from PubMed, if the article is through OVID (like JPO) I get a reply that says "the fulltext article could not be found."I can access it by going to the online JPO through the library homepage, but it takes much longer to find the article.

reply:
I will work on that to see if it can be changed. Thanks for letting me know. I'm glad you know how to get to it from the web-based journals list though. We only have 1 user at a time, so be sure to log off in between.

11-06-06 We have access to various years of several titles via OVID. You can see the complete list if you are within the institution by going here:
http://gateway.ovid.com/ovidweb.cgi?T=JS&MODE=ovid&NEWS=N&D=yrovft&PAGE=browse&BROWSEOPT=browseJournals

We have one user at a time access, so please be sure to log out when you are done so the seat is released for another to use.

Here is the direct link to our newest title, Infants and Young Children:

http://gateway.ovid.com/ovidweb.cgi?T=JS&NEWS=N&PAGE=toc&SEARCH=00001163-000000000-00000.kc&LINKTYPE=asBody&LINKPOS=1&D=yrovft